Download - Release Notes - 1.3.1
26 November 2018
This release contains several minor bug fixes identified by users.
- Increased the size of the messages that can be sent between the Refract DNS Manager and the Refract DNS Service.
- Network interfaces will only be overridden once the user has comopleted the setup process and not after installation.
- If a user's license is invalid Refract DNS will detach from the network interfaces.
- After completing the settings screen, Refract DNS will try to communicate with all Upsteam DNS servers. If a server cannot be contacted a warning message will be displayed. The user can ignore this message and continue.
- If either UDP port 53 or TCP port 53 are in use by another application then Refract DNS will not enable. A message will be presented to the user to inform them of the issue.