Download - Release Notes - 1.4.1
18 January 2018
The release contains the following changes:
- Improved the feedback to the user when import Refract DNS records with invalid QTypes. The record will now appear in the importer but will not be selectable.
- The import lists are now cleared when the user goes to open a second file for importing.
- A warning message will now appear if the user tries to import a file that Refract DNS cannot understand.
- Fixed a bug that meant it was not possible to edit a group in version 1.4.0.
- Fixed a bug which would cause Refract DNS to crash if the user tried to discover the upstream DNS of a disconnected network interface.
- Fixed a bug caused when a network interface change triggered by a laptop going in/out of hibernation would sometimes cause the Refract DNS server to crash.